Hello Beautiful People,
I can’t believe my baby is one. I’m sure it gives any momma mixed feelings. It’s so exciting and fun to watch them grow up, but it’s also sad that he’s not really a baby anymore.
When I was looking for ideas of what to get him for his birthday of course I went to Pinterest. I wasn’t really to excited about any of the ideas so my husband and I just searched Amazon until we found some things we thought he would like. We had a birthday party with both sides of the family and he made quite a haul. I thought I would share what he got.
All links will take you to Amazon. I may receive a small commission at not additional cost to you. I only share products I love.
- Melissa and Doug Deluxe Pounding Bench Wooden Toy with Mallet He loved this right away. His daddy showed him what to do and he didn’t want to quit to open the rest of his gifts. The little faces are so cute and pop up when you hammer the other side.
- Melissa and Doug Stacker Wooden Ring Educational Toy I think I like this one as much as him. The bright colors are so pretty. It would be supper cute for nursery decor if he didn’t have so much fun playing with it.
- Meiya and Alvin Deluxe Gift Set This is a little elephant with a soft rubber head and huggable cotton body. My son loves cuddling with it. It also comes with a cute book about the elephant and his friend the mouse.
- Melissa and Doug Shape Sorting Wooden Dump Truck This is a fun educational toy. Wyatt tried putting the shapes in right away. It took a few tries but he is figuring out that the shapes have to match.
- Melissa and Doug Deluxe Wooden ABC/123 Blocks Set with Storage Pouch Every child needs blocks right? These a pretty and durable. They also come with a little pouch wich makes clean up easier.
- Elegant Baby Sea Animals Floating Rubber Bath Squirties I couldn’t find the ones Wyatt got but these are the same brand and adorable. I will put a picture down below of his. I think my mother in law got them at TJ Max.
- Melissa and Doug Stacking Train Wyatt really loves taking it all apart and trying to put it back together.
- Thomas the Tank 10″ Ball For some reason I could only find packs of these on Amazon. I believe the dollar store has them as well but the little man is really enjoying his.
- Personalized Wooden Stool Name Puzzle This little stool is so cute and fun. The name is cut out like a puzzle. I will put a picture of Wyatt’s below.
- The Oxford Dictionary of Nursery Rhymes Great Gram brought this very special gift. It is a keepsake for life. This book has so many nursery rhymes and there history. It is definitely a meaningful gift.
Wyatt also got clothes and some more cute Little Golden Books which was great as he had outgrown a lot of clothes recently. Maybe he will let me do a Spring/Summer baby look book.
Hope you all have a lovely rest of the week.